Position: Laboratory Teaching Staff
Office: 207 Old Building of the Faculty of Philosophy
Full CV: Pantouli CV (.pdf)
- Gender and Science
- Women in academia and women scientists in STEM
- Qualitative research methods
- Narrative analysis
- Pantouli, Olga (2020). Narrative analysis in digital stories and the possibilities in the educational process. In Kyriakos Bonidis and Georgios Zarifis (eds.) Pedagogical Science: Epistemological and methodological issues, pp. 293-300. Thessaloniki: Graphima.
- Pantouli, Olga (2019). New directions in the research on gender in higher education. In Olga Pantouli (ed.) Con-versing on gender in education: theory, research and teaching interventions, pp. 113-149. Thessaloniki: Zygos.
- Pantouli, Olga (2015). Life stories of Greek women scientists: their evolution in the fields of Physics, Mathematics, Engineering and Technology. Thessaloniki: Rome Publ.
- Pantouli, Olga & Zarifis, George (2014). Gender Dimensions of Technology in Higher Education: Narratives of Portuguese and Greek Women Scientists in a Time of Crisis. In K.D. Malafantis, E.P. Galanaki & A.I. Pamouktsoglou (edrs) International Scientific Conference eRA-8, The SynEnergy Forum (Piraeus 23-25 September 2013), pp. 1253-1260. Athens: Pedagogical Society of Greece.
- Pantouli, Olga (2009). Women and ICT: “Discourses” of female students about the use of computers. In Sidiroula Ziogou-Karastergiou, Vasiliki Deligianni-Kouimtzi (ed.) New studies on gender in modern school reality, pp. 389-413. Thessaloniki: Vanias.
- Pantouli, Olga, Lada, Sasa and Eleni, Chontolidou (2006). Gender and Equality Courses in Undergraduate Programs at Greek Universities: A Comparative and Contemporary Approach. Contemporary Education (Sygxroni Ekpaideusi), 147,130-140.