- Philosophy of Psychology & Cogniitve Science
- Philosophy of Mind
- “Emotion and effective learning”. in T. Feldges (ed.). Routledge Education Studies Series (forthcoming. 2018).
- “Intuitions and Philosophical Inquiry”, in Kaldis, B. (ed.) Synthese Library, Mind and Society: Cognitive Science Meets the Philosophy of Social Sciences, Synthese – Springer. (forthcoming 2018).
- “Attributes, Values, the Head and the World”, in C. Lee (ed.) Language, Cognition, and Mind, Springer - Cognitive Structures: Linguistic, Philosophical and Psychological Perspectives (CoSt16), Selected Papers Volume. (with Wiebke Petersen), (forthcoming 2018).
- “On the redundancies of ‘Social Agency’”, in J. Leefmann & E. Hildt (eds.), The Human Sciences after the Decade of the Brain. San Diego, CA: Elsevier. (2016).
- “Perception, Action and the Notion of Grounding”, in V. C. Müller (ed.) (with Gotffried Vosgerau) Fundamental Issues of Artificial Intelligence, Synthese Library, Springer. (2016).
- On the Origins of Endogenous Thoughts. Cognitive Processing (2017). DOI 10.1007/s10339-016-0786-1.
- Hacking our brains for learning. Humana.Mente – Journal of Philosophical Studies. December 2017, Special issue No. 33, 83-102.
- Can affordances explain behaviour?, (2016) Review of Philosophy and Psychology, (with Gottfried Vosgerau, Tim Seuchter, & Silvano Zipoli Caiani). DOI: 10.1007/s13164-016-0310-7.
- Language as Grist to the Mill of Cognition. Cognitive Processing. Volume 16, Issue 3, 219-243. DOI: 10.1007/s10339-015-0656-2. (2015).
- Intuition & Reason: Re-assessing Dual-Process Theories with Representational Sub-Activation. Teorema. (with James Trafford). XXXIV/3, (2015).
- Communicating Content. Language and Communication, 40 (2015) 1-13, (with James Trafford) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.langcom.2014.10.011. (2015).
- How do Ideas Become General in their Signification?, In E. Machery, J. Prinz, and J. Skilters (Eds.) The Baltic International Yearbook of Cognition, Logic and Communication, Vol. 9, Kansas: New Prairie Press. (2014).