- Curriculum, School Textbook and Teaching Material: Research and Theory. Head of the Centre for School textbooks Research and Intercultural Education (ReCTIE)
- Critical Peace Pedagogy and Ecological-Systemic Peace Pedagogy
- Theories and Epistemology of the Science of Education. Critical and Constructivist-Systemic Pedagogy.
- Methodology issues of qualitative -mainly of critical and "post-critical"- educational research.
- Bonidis, K. (1996). The Greek Educational Associations as diffusion channels of the "national" Education and Culture in Ottoman Macedonia (1869-1914). Historical Archive of Modern Greek Education, 1. Thessaloniki: Kyriakidis Brothers (in Greek).
- Bonidis, K., Palaskas, S. Balabani, K. (2000). Nationalism and Education: The propagation of the “Great Idea” of Greek Nationalism through Education in the European Territories of the Ottoman Empire in the late 19th Century. In N. Terzis (ed.). Education in the Balkans: From the Enlightenment to the Founding of the Nation-States, Education and Pedagogy in Balkan Countries 2. Thessaloniki: Kyriakidis Brothers, 209-234.
- Xochellis, P., Kapsalis, A., Bonidis, K., Ismyrliadou, A., Hatzisavvides, S., Loukidou D. (2001). The image of the 'other' in the school history textbooks of the Balkan countries. In P. Xochellis, F. Toloudi (eds.). The image of the 'other'/neighbour’ in the school textbooks of the Balkan countries. Athens: Typothito-George Dardanos, 43-74.
- Bonidis, K. (2004). Aspects of ethnocentrism in school life of the Greek education: the national celebrations of October 28th and March 25th. Contemporary Education, 134, 27-42 (in Greek).
- Bonidis, K. (2004). The content of the textbook as a research subject: timeless examination of the related research and methodological approaches, Athens: Metaixmio (in Greek).
- Bonidis, K. (2008) Identity and diversity in a national celebration of March 25th. Proceedings of the Conference on ‘the national identity and diversity: multiple identities in the postmodern era’, accessible on: http://edlitpened.web.auth.gr/doc/hmerida/anakoinwsis/bonidis.pdf (in Greek).
- Bonidis, K. (2009). Critical methodological approaches in the research of the textbooks: theoretical assumptions and “paradigs” of analysis. Comparative and International Education Review, 13, 86-122 (in Greek).
- Bonidis, K. (2010). Pedagogical texts: Theory and Practices. Thessaloniki: Graphima (in Greek).
- Androulakis, A., Bonidis, K., Emvalotis, A., Stamovlasis, D., Kaklamani, S. (2011). Teachers experiences and opinions regarding the 800 Day Schools of the “Restated Unified Educational Program”. Athens: IPEM (in Greek).
- Bonidis, K. (2014). Content Analysis as a mixed qualitative methodological approach in text analysis. In M. Pourkos (ed.). Possibilities and Limits of mixed methodologies in social, psychological and educational Research: Epistemological and methodological issues of expanding research design. Athens: Ion, 473-497 (in Greek).
- Bonidis, K. (2014) (forthcoming). Pedagogy of Peace. The theory and practice of an education aiming to peace, social justice and ecology, Athens: Metaixmio (in Greek).
- Bonidis, K. (forthcoming). Research and evaluative research of school textbooks: The field, dimensions and the methodological issue. In A. Kouloumparitsi (ed.). The school textbook: Design-Implementation-Evaluation. Athens: Grigoris (in Greek).